From 24th October we will making some minor changes to our existing Service 35 to/from Hunstanton as well as launching a NEW Service 34 which will operate into King's Lynn via the QE Hospital and Gaywood.
Service 34 will operate up to every hour Monday to Saturday and two hourly on Sundays. The service will provide a new link to Gaywood and the QE Hospital from Hunstanton, Heacham village, Snettisham and Dersingham (including Mountbatten Road).
The introduction of this route is a result of the withdrawal of Stagecoach's Service 10 from Gaywood & the QE Hospital and is ideal for students travelling to/from the schools in Gaywood and CoWA. Great value tickets for students are available.
Please note that between the 2nd October and 23rd October services 35A & 35B will continue to operate and provide morning journeys to Gaywood for Schools/College and afternoon return journeys. To view our current timetable please click here. If you work at the QE Hospital and are affected by these changes please get in touch with us during office hours.
Service 35 will be revised with departures leaving King's Lynn Bus Station five minutes earlier at 25 and 55 minutes past each hour. This is to assist with punctuality as a result of the unpredictable journey times caused by construction of the new roundabout in Heacham. The winter Sunday timetable starts from 25th October with additional service 34 journeys.
From Monday 5th September 2016 we'll be making changes to our Service 35 & 36 in addition to launching new routes in West Norfolk! A summary of the main changes are listed below:
- Buses will no longer be able to operate via Hunstanton Road/Heacham Manor in Heacham village and will instead operate via the A149 and Heacham Lavender. This is due to construction work being undertaken by Norfolk County Council. West Norfolk Community Transport l will be providing a taxi shuttle to connect with buses at this location.
- Reduction in the number of fast Service 36 buses to reflect the seasonal nature of this service.
- Extra buses through Gaywood to enable High School & Sixth Form students to get to & from school by Lynx
- This new service operating between King's Lynn, West Winch, Shouldham & Marham replaces the current service that is provided by Stagecoach in Norfolk. There are changes to the current timetable including extra buses!
- This new service operating between Three Holes, Upwell, Outwell, Emneth and King's Lynn replaces the current service 64 that is provided by Stagecoach in Norfolk. There are minor changes to the current timetable.
Don't forget if you're a student you can save with some of our great deals including termly and annual unlimited travel bus passes.