From Monday 5th September 2016 we'll be making changes to our Service 35 & 36 in addition to launching new routes in West Norfolk! A summary of the main changes are listed below:
- Buses will no longer be able to operate via Hunstanton Road/Heacham Manor in Heacham village and will instead operate via the A149 and Heacham Lavender. This is due to construction work being undertaken by Norfolk County Council. West Norfolk Community Transport l will be providing a taxi shuttle to connect with buses at this location.
- Reduction in the number of fast Service 36 buses to reflect the seasonal nature of this service.
- Extra buses through Gaywood to enable High School & Sixth Form students to get to & from school by Lynx
- This new service operating between King's Lynn, West Winch, Shouldham & Marham replaces the current service that is provided by Stagecoach in Norfolk. There are changes to the current timetable including extra buses!
- This new service operating between Three Holes, Upwell, Outwell, Emneth and King's Lynn replaces the current service 64 that is provided by Stagecoach in Norfolk. There are minor changes to the current timetable.
Don't forget if you're a student you can save with some of our great deals including termly and annual unlimited travel bus passes.
On Monday 2nd May 2016 and Monday 30th May 2016 we'll be operating to our Sunday timetable with buses operating every 30 minutes to and from Hunstanton. View our times here.READ MORE...