- 21 hours per week (potentially increasing to 40 hours over the next 12 months)
If you're hard working and take pride in your work this could be the job you've been waiting for....
Due to expansion a vacancy has arisen within our vehicle presentation team for an additional Cleaner/Shunter to help keep our fleet of buses spotless, day in day out and whatever the weather!
Working predominantly in the evenings including some weekends your duties will include:
- Washing of the exteriors of our buses
- Cleaning and valeting the interiors of our vehicles
- Shunting of vehicles around our depot
Due to the challenging yet rewarding nature of this work applicants are required to be physically fit, have the ability to use their own initiative and must possess a full UK drivers licence. Possession of a PCV (Bus) licence is not essential but experience of manoeuvring larger vehicles is advantageous.
In return for your hard work you'll:
- Earn £8.25 per hour
- Receive free travel on all Lynx bus services
- Receive appropriate work clothing
- Receive 4 weeks paid annual leave plus Bank Holidays
So.....think you're up for the challenge?
Just download and complete the job application form and return it to us by midday on the 4th August 2017.
Drop us a Facebook direct message, email or call 01553 611955.
We currently have a small number of vacancies for driving staff that already hold a PCV licence. So if you really enjoy driving in today's challenging conditions, have a passion for giving outstanding customer service and think you can bring something special to lynx we'd love to hear from you.
Please download and complete the application form and return to: