holdall® is a Norfolk County Council initiative in partnership with some bus operators in Norfolk including lynx, Norwich Park & Ride, Sanders, Simonds and West Norfolk Community Transport. You can pay for tickets on the bus with money pre-loaded to your card in the sQuidTravel Purse.
• 5% discount on lynx buses Single, Return, Day, 10-trip and Weekly tickets.
• Special offers exclusive to passengers that use holdall®.
• No need to worry about having the correct change for the bus.
• Easier and quicker boarding times.
• If you’re a parent/guardian you can add funds to a holdall smartcard® or Norfolk school bus pass so that your son/daughter doesn’t have to carry cash to pay for bus fares.
Register on the secure Norfolk County Council holdall® site
Once you receive your holdall® in the post you’ll need to add funds to the card before you can start using it to travel on lynx buses. Norfolk County Council use a secure emoney payments system named sQuid to hold money for travel on your holdall®.
- Visit the sQuid website and register your holdall smartcard®.
Once your personal details have been entered you’ll need to enter your 16 digit card number and also the 3 digit security code on the back of your holdall smartcard®.
- Once this is done you can then add funds to your sQuid Travel Purse which is in your holdall smartcard®.
Simply board the bus and tell the driver which ticket(s) you require. The driver will enter the ticket(s) in the machine.Then place the holdall smartcard® on the ticket machine card reader and the discounted fare will be deducted from the sQuid Travel Purse in your holdall®.
The driver will then issue a paper ticket like normal for onward travel.
Note: Make sure your funds are added to sQuid before 9pm if you wish to travel the next day!